16 Aug 2015

Bollywood Beauty

Hi all!

So recently it was one of my friend's birthday, and as she is Indian, and rocks some of the most glamourous, fantabulous makeup looks of all time, I figured I'd do a makeup look influenced by the style she wears.

I made good use of the Naked palette for this look, along with my Maybelline gel eyeliner to create the dramatic black wings. I made sure to extend the liner to the inside of my eyes as well, which really emphasised the feline look.

I finished off with some subtle contour and a slightly stronger brow than I would normally do, to balance out the drama of the eyes.




3 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks gorgeous love the eyeliner

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning makeup! It looks really stylish on you, and I admire the way you've managed to get your eyeliner so fine and even, mine always go all messy! :)
    /Sara

    www.saralindberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! I couldn't do this if my life depended on it.

    ReplyDelete

Let your words wing their way to us...